Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blogs & sites we like

Okay, team -- how do we build a site together? So far I've been autocratic about things, to set up a starting point, but as time goes on it'll become more and more democratic. (Honest! Want to be an author? Just ask.)

Today, I'm especially interested in fleshing out the page. Under "Blogs we like" and "Sites we like," I've posted lists based on my own reading, places I tend to go even if I'm not crazy about them. So, in the comments here, how about you suggest links to add as well as links to remove?

1 comment:

  1. thanks for getting this started, Richard. here's an excerpt from what I'll be presenting by Skype at the conference, just published by Rabble today: http://www.rabble.ca/news/2010/08/healing-walk-around-tar-sands-dead-zone

    ReplyDelete